At Humboldt Park Health, the patient is at the center of everything that we do. Our core commitment is to provide the highest quality of care to the patient in a safe environment. It is important that we also include the patient’s family and caregivers in their plan of care, recognizing the importance of support as the patient journeys through their illness.
The Safest care for our patients
We are committed to keeping our patients safe by adhering to strict standards. Humboldt Park Health has invested significant resources and energy in improving quality and patient safety over the past several years. In order to meet our commitment we must:
- Encourage all patients and their families/caregivers to be a part of the patient-centered care we deliver
- Implement best practices to ensure the highest level of medication safety.
- Prevent hospital acquired infections. Preventing infections is the goal of Humboldt Park Health Infection Control Program.
- Reduce the risk of patient falls. Preventing falls is one of our highest priorities in ensuring a safe visit for all of our patients.
- Encourage patients to be informed healthcare consumers by reviewing our quality performance.
Humboldt Park Health respects your privacy. All information received will be used for internal purposes only.