Go where change is really happening. At Humboldt Park Health, accomplishment is defined not just by what you achieve for yourself, but also by what you achieve for your community. Every day, we feel we've truly accomplished something – that we've made a difference to our patients, to their families, and to each other.
Our people have made our hospital what it is over our century of caring for the residents of this community with dignity, compassion, and empathy, and we will continue to do so for years to come. Like you, we've set our sights high.
We are a 200-bed community hospital located on the northwest side of Chicago. We are fully accredited by the Joint Commission and have a track record of continuous quality improvement. Join a hardworking and dedicated team of professionals who are proud to be contributing to improving patient care on a daily basis.
Some benefits of working at Humboldt Park Health:
- 23 to 28 paid days off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Partner Benefits
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,000 annually
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, Disability income, and Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Matching 403b Profit Sharing and Pension Plan
- Free Parking
- $750 per year for RNs to use for conferences, certifications, etc. (in addition to the tuition reimbursement)
Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Humboldt Park Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please Note: We only accept applications for opportunities currently open and available as listed in our job posting.
Browse our Current Opportunities. Just click here.